Sunday, May 22, 2011

blog#24 "reflection on the class"

A) The following blogs i thought were the best that i choose were blog #20,14,and 15.  All of these blogs base from the food unit. the food unit was  pretty instresting to me how their were talks about how the food was made and process, as well for were it comes from. Being that i was so enthused by Dr.X lesson on the food unit i have learn so much.  Made a change in my life which i stop poor eating habits. i also believed that these following blogs have been my best, descriptive essay i have ever posted up. made me be aware of what foods i buy in grocery s stores, that to me woke  me up to reality. and being more actively of chosen better food. all thanks DR.X

B) writing online all the time in this class has been a hell of a experience. to me i think it is different, because with regular writing u really have to think about your   writing layout. when it comes to online it  just boil downs to  really typing away and there is automatic spell check etc. yes in some way  writing blogs has improve my writing. as people comment on my blog. making there suggestion on what or how i can make my essay better.  this was like kinda a online tutor in a way which was pretty helpful. as far as the online work it was both all the time individual and group work. which was good too because u would experience both side and learn from it too. further more i did not do so much reading other people blogs, besides only looking at others for a model to look on how to start out my essay. lastly,  yes  i did at all time get the  impression that other people would be looking at me blogs. which i think is cool because that mean they admire my work.

C) The types of lesson i would take with me is everything from annotating to summary ect. i would only link to this are my expercene in my life if i could ever relate to the text or passage.  To be honest i feel 50/50 with having the believe of walking out of this class with the skills that were tough to me this semester. still feel a bit unorganized with it come to putting my essay together. sometime i feel it out of place. the most memorable  assignment were the food network. it blew my mind. and i love learning stuff like that. i would tell the student to go for it what do they have to lose. and that this class was the best fun class i ever had this semester. and i highly recommend that they should go because Dr.X is really good.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the very kind words and the thoughtful reflection ! :-)

    ReplyDelete